A law firm for the
regulated sectors of the economy
We are a small organisation helping our clients to have a big impact.
A place where smart people work with great clients to solve interesting problems and make a difference.
What we do
In many sectors, regulation shapes market conditions and sets the rules of competition. Towerhouse is a team of specialist lawyers representing clients in those sectors.
We have a multi-disciplinary approach, bringing together leading experts in law, economics and policy and practical day-to-day knowledge of the regulated sectors.
We advise on:
- Competition law and regulatory investigations
- Consultations, including market reviews and market studies
- Regulatory public law and litigation, including judicial reviews
- Commercial disputes with a regulatory dimension
- Enforcement by regulators including complaints and investigations
- Consumer and data protection law in regulated sectors
- Strategic transactions
- Policy and legislative development
- Price controls
"A genuine powerhouse … a force to be reckoned with"
Chambers and Partners, 2020